SURF Incubator is a Seattle Coworking & Shared Office Space that supports startups, entrepreneurs and larger companies looking for office space, co-working options, meeting space or shared working facilities in the Seattle area.
- SURF was one of the very first shared office spaces in Seattle
- We offer a turn key solution for small and large companies
- We have a full gigabit connection with cable to every desk
- We also have a powerful wifi mesh system covering the entire floor
- Health Club Membership is included with every desk – no charge
- Many professional meeting rooms for 4 to 50 people
- More than 200 networking events per year
- We host huge hackathons such as AT&T and NASA Space Apps
- Educational programming
- Business and technical services
- Collaborative learning
- Access to complimentary skills
- Mentors & interns
- Connections with government agencies
- Introductions to investors and industry partners
- Co-working in our SURF Café area
- 200+ desks in our incubator space
- Private offices for teams of 2 to 12
- Secure bike storage locker
SURF offers a perfect place for large tech companies to set up an instant office in downtown Seattle. For Example: Snapchat, Nutanix, Avalara, Joyent, Author-IT and Sito Mobile.
Our turn-key monthly membership is the ideal solution for fast-moving and quickly-expanding companies needing a professional and flexible office environment.